Careers at Sila
We believe that great home services start with expertly trained staff who share our vision and passion for superior workmanship and solutions that address each customer’s unique needs. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
To provide the highest level of service by supporting, empowering and rewarding exceptional people; by embracing a philosophy of continuous improvement; and by providing superior results to every customer.
- 401(k) with Company Match Program
- Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Sila University – Career development and training
- Discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- Sign on bonus up to $5,000
Ways to Save $$$
- Tool account up to $50 per month
- Safety shoe reimbursement up to $125 per year
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,000 per year
- Special deals/discounts offered through LifeMart
- 10% family & friends discounts on services
Other Perks & Benefits
- Company-wide engagement committee & fun events
- Women in Trade (W.I.T.) group
- Company-paid training and career development opportunities
- Strong Communication and People Skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background Check
Our Pledge for In-Home Visits
If one of our team members notices any signs of sickness, they are told to stay home and self-quarantine.
Every one of our employees is equipped with hand sanitizer, disinfectant is used throughout the day, including during, and between visits.
All of our technicians and Comfort Consultants will wash their hands per CDC guidelines before and after every visit. And our techs will wear masks and booties when servicing homes.
Our technicians and Comfort Consultants will keep a safe distance from other people during their visit. That means we will not be shaking your hand when we arrive, but will always give you a friendly wave.